Selena Gomez is one of the most popular celebrities on the planet. She’s also one of the most private. Gomez is notoriously tight-lipped about her personal life, which has only made her fans more curious about what goes on behind closed doors.
Here are 10 things you may not know about Selena Gomez:
1. She was homeschooled for much of her life.
2. Her full name is Selena Marie Gomez.
3. She has two siblings: a sister named Gracie and a brother named Tori.
4. Her parents divorced when she was just five years old.
5. Gomez started her career in showbiz as a child actress on the hit Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place.
6. She’s been in a number of high-profile relationships, most notably with Justin Bieber and The Weeknd.
7. Gomez has battled depression and anxiety in the past.
8. She is a major advocate for mental health awareness.
9. In 2018, Gomez revealed that she had undergone a kidney transplant due to her battle with Lupus.
10. Gomez is currently working on new music and is expected to release her third studio album sometime in 2019.