Alan White is a well-kept secret. The 10 things you didn’t know about him may surprise you.
1. Alan White is a world-renowned photographer.
2. Alan White has been the official photographer for the past three Olympic Games.
3. Alan White’s work has been featured in magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and National Geographic.
4. Alan White is an avid collector of fine art and antiquities.
5. Alan White is a highly skilled pilot and enjoys flying his own airplane.
6. Alan White is an accomplished musician and plays several instruments including the piano, guitar, and drums.
7. Alan White speaks fluent French and Spanish and has a working knowledge of several other languages.
8. Alan White is an experienced scuba diver and has diving certificates from several countries.
9. Alan White is a qualified skydiver and has made over 1,000 jumps.
10. Alan White is an avid adventurer and has climbed Mount Everest, gone on safari in Africa, and been to the North and South Poles.
11. Alan White has a degree in economics from the University of London.
12. Alan White is a member of the British Royal Photographic Society.
13. Alan White has won numerous awards for his photography, including the prestigious World Press Photo Award.
14. Alan White’s photographs have been exhibited in galleries all over the world.
15. Alan White is the author of two books on photography, “The Art of Seeing” and “The Light Fantastic.”
16. Alan White has lectured on photography at universities and colleges around the world.
17.Alan White is a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society.
18.Alan White has been awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Arts by the University of Bath.
19.Alan White is an Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Art.
20.Alan White is an Honorary Fellow of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.