Invana Trump is one of the most controversial and polarizing figures in American politics. Love her or hate her, there’s no denying that she’s a fascinating person with a long and complicated history. Here are 10 things you may not know about the potential first lady of the United States.
1. She was born in Slovenia, then part of communist Yugoslavia.
2. She has a degree in design and architecture from the University of Ljubljana.
3. She started modeling in her late teens and early twenties.
4. She moved to New York City in 1996 and married Donald Trump two years later.
5. She became a naturalized US citizen in 2006.
6. She has five children, three of whom were born in the United States.
7. She is fluent in English, French, German, and Slovenian.
8. She is a former model and actress.
9. She has been married twice before, once to an Austrian businessman and once to a Italian businessman.
10. She currently serves as the first lady of the United States.