Devin Booker is an American professional basketball player for the Phoenix Suns of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is known as a prolific scorer and an elite shooter from deep. Here are the top 10 secrets about Devin Booker to help you get to know him better:
1. Devin Booker was born in 1996, making him one of the youngest players currently in the NBA.
2. Booker attended Moss Point High School where he established himself as one of the best high school prospects in the country, earning All-American honors before heading off to college at Kentucky.
3. In 2015, he became just the sixth freshman in NCAA history to score more than 1,000 points in a single season.
4. On February 24th, 2017, Booker became the youngest player in NBA history to score at least 70 points in a single game.
5. In his first four seasons with the Suns, Booker has twice averaged more than 20 points per game and shot better than 40 percent from 3-point range.
6. He was named an All-Star for the first time in 2020.
7. Booker is an avid gamer, often playing video games during his downtime off the court.
8. His favorite series of all time is The Legend of Zelda franchise and he still plays it today when he’s not playing basketball professionally; in fact, one of his nicknames is “Zelda Master”!
9. He is an ardent philanthropist and has given back to many communities in need through his charity work.
10. His active presence on social media, combined with his explosively high scoring games and ability to lead the Phoenix Suns to victory, have made him a beloved star among NBA fans everywhere!
These are just a few of the top 10 secrets about Devin Booker that you should know – he is certainly a player worth keeping an eye on as he continues to make history in the NBA.